Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wall of Sound: Aquatic

Aquatic

I need someone to be somewhere
I want someone I can take there
You’re looking at me as you sip your tea
And I like the comfort I feel with you
I like these precious – so precious and few
Between the moments we pull through
And I am grateful

(Chorus)
You can take what’s mine if you leave me some
Quick to quake, you’re gonna break it off
I’m not afraid
More than a liaison
Body soft
You’re so aquatic

Aquarium I’ve felt within
An arthropod playing violin
I’ll risk a kiss from your cuttlefish
And you say you’d rather stay here tonight
And take in precious – so precious delight
Of the comfort of a welcome light
Burning over

(Repeat chorus)

And if I break
Will you fall with me?
Will we all fall down?
Broken and anew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home