Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wall of Sound: Wall of Sound (Crash)

Wall of Sound (Crash)

I
Am at a point
Where I don’t know
Where I’m going

I’m
On the runway
And the flame is blue
And I am going

And I
Feel it under my arms
The pressure building up
Till I am floating

But my thoughts
They are not here
They’re dragging behind
Firmly holding

To this place
Where I have been
And known the score
That is now going

And all my friends have their own flow
That makes no sense from all that I know
Feel like we’re falling apart
Feel like we’re breaking formation
Feel like I’m all alone
Channeling the wrong station

I
Am at a point
Where I don’t know
Just who I am

I’m
Not even sure
That I am out there
Being anything

The clouds
I’m cutting through
They make me think
What I must mean to you

And you
You came around
But sure as rain
Even you are going

And I look down – down at the city
And see everybody wearing somebody
And we are falling apart
Clinging to information
Assembling the bones
Without communication
No generation…

(X6)
I can’t see an identity

And I just want to ride on a mighty gust
And dive into the turbulent sea and trust
In the voice of god and all that surrounds
As I crash my body against a wall of sound

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home